Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Always Call 911 for life-threatening emergencies
When do I go to the Urgent Care Department?
Urgent care centres provide 24/7 access for unexpected, but non-life-threatening health concerns, which require same day treatment. Patients are seen based on their medical need, not order of arrival.
Go to urgent care for:
- illnesses or injuries that cannot wait for you to see your family doctor
- fevers, flu symptoms, rashes or infections
- injured limb that might be broken or sprained
- cuts that won’t stop bleeding
- any other urgent, but not life-threatening, conditions
Find your right care
All health matters are important. Many health matters are urgent, but not every illness or injury is an emergency.
MyRightCare.ca helps you understand your options.
If you are still uncertain: