Finding a Patient
The following information may be available from Patient Inquiry:
- Confirming that an individual is a patient here
- The general health condition of the patient (good, stable, serious, critical)
- Whether or not a patient may have visitors
- Whether or not a patient may receive flowers
- The unit on which an individual is a patient
Patient confidentiality is protected by the Personal Health Information Act; therefore, no further information regarding a patient’s condition or care will be available.
Some or all information — including whether a patient is in our facility — may not be available due to a number of circumstances, including a patient’s request for privacy.