ECG Tests require a Doctor’s referral and take place between 9:00 am – 3:00 pm. Please register at Admitting first.
Stress Test appointments are scheduled and require a Doctor’s referral. Please register with Admitting upon arrival.
Diagnostic Imaging, located on the main floor of the hospital provides services in X-ray (General Radiology), CT Scans and Ultrasound.
- Outpatient CT appointments are provided Monday-Friday from 7:15 am – 4:00 pm and Saturday and Sunday from 8:00 am – 4:00 pm.
- Outpatient Ultrasound appointments are provided Monday-Friday from 7:15 am – 11:00 pm and Saturday and Sunday from 8:00 am – 4:00 pm.
- Outpatient X-ray appointments are provided Monday-Friday from 9:00 am – 3:00 pm.
Please see your doctor first if you need a Diagnostic Imaging procedure, because a signed doctor’s order is needed.
Outpatient Respiratory tests require a referral from a family physician. If coming for a respiratory test please:
- Refrain from using your short acting inhalers 4 hours prior to the test appointment.
- Go to admitting to be registered before arriving to the Respiratory Therapy department. Please bring your green card with you.
- The test will take approximately 30 – 45 minutes.
- The preliminary results will be sent to your family physician the day of the test.
- The final Respirologist interpretation will follow as soon as possible.